Are you confident your employment screening program is achieving your business goals?
Most employers understand the importance of employment screening. And, in some industries, a simple background investigation is sufficient. However, with advances in technology and editing software, applicants can more easily commit resume fraud by falsifying credentials and diplomas, creating fake references, and inventing bogus employment histories or job titles. We see it every day.
A thorough background investigation can help your organization mitigate risk and make more intelligent decisions, pre- and post-hire. A thorough investigation will include:
- Address history reports
- Education validation
- Employment verification
- Driving history
- Criminal history, including federal, local and county
- Drug screening
- Newspaper and news services research
- Court records
- Reference interviews, both supervisory and personal
- Professional licensure verification
You deserve exceptional customer service
When you have a question about a case, does your current provider send you to a call center with a customer service operator that tries to answer your question from a computer screen (if you can reach anyone at all)?
- What if, when you called your provider, a receptionist picked up the phone?
- What if that receptionist then directed your call to the single investigator that performed the case from start to finish to answer your questions?
- What if you had a single, dedicated account manager who knows your account and your hiring criteria?
- And what if, when you have a compliance question, you had direct access to an attorney with over 25 years of industry experience?
If you answered those questions with something like, “I would love that”, then you are ready to experience the RAI difference.