Human Trafficking Dispute
Information for Victims of Human Trafficking
If you are a victim of human trafficking seeking to block or dispute information related to your human trafficking experience, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Research Associates, Inc.
Attn: Human Trafficking Dispute / General Counsel
27999 Clemens Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
Fax: (440) 835-6846
Alternate email: Disputes@raiglobal.com
Phone: (800) 255-9693
Please provide the following information with your request:
- A letter stating that you are a victim of human trafficking
- Identification of the adverse items of information that resulted from trafficking that should not appear on your consumer report
- A photocopy of a proof of identity
- A photocopy of a trafficking victim determination document consisting of one or more of the following:
- A determination issued by a Federal, State, or Tribal governmental entity;
- A determination issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- A determination issued by a non-governmental organization or human trafficking task force, including victim service providers affiliated with these entities, authorized by a Federal, State or Tribal governmental entity; or
- A self-attestation that you are a victim of trafficking that has been signed or certified by a Federal, State, or Tribal government entity, court of competent jurisdiction, or an authorized representative of these entities.
- Specify your preferred method of contact (electronic or postal) along with your preferred email or mailing address.